Location: Melbourne, FL
- Be responsible for the completion of the Project to the satisfaction of the client and BCER
- Identify the critical issues associated with the Project
- Coordinate and lead the internal Project kick-off meeting
- Communicates effectively with the BCER Project Manager, external subcontractors and field leaders to ensure project status and any changes are known to all involved parties.
- Represents BCER in all communication with the client
- Professionally represents BCER Engineering both internally and externally.
- Promotes additional BCER Group services to the client
- Develops the expectations of the project with the client
- Responsible for the on-going client relationship and “touch”
- Reviews client status with the Director of BD
- Coordinates the internal production/staffing for the Project.
- Reviews Project status with Director of Engineering Excellence
- Manage staff for project progress and budget expectations.
- Be responsible for scheduling of the projects and mechanical staffing for the projects.
- At least seven (7) years practical experience in Project Management in the vertical construction market. Experience could be through an engineering company, contractor company, or construction management team.
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture.
- Experience with managing medium and large-scale renovation and new construction.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strong written, technical and interpersonal skills, commitment to client service
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time and with multiple priorities.
- Ability to effectively perform and make decisions in a fast paced and a constantly changing schedule/timeline.
- Experience with healthcare construction codes and standards (FGI, NFPA 99, NFPA 100, ASHRAE, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Revit, AutoCAD, and Bluebeam
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to the address below:
Attn: Human Resources
5240 Ward Road, Suite 200
Arvada, CO 80002