Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Summary description: BCER is looking to hire a Senior Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for the design and specification of electrical equipment, lighting and lighting controls, as well as project management.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Design of normal, emergency and equipment branch distribution in health care facilities.
- Specification of electrical distribution equipment and devices, lighting and lighting controls.
- Professionally represent BCER Engineering and effectively support company strategic initiatives.
- Communicate effectively with the internal and external project teams, including the end-client to ensure project status and any changes are known to all involved parties.
- Develop and increase client relationships.
- Assist with leading and mentoring the local electrical team.
- As project manager, be responsible for scheduling of projects, managing the client, and project controls
- Participate in the planning, development, and preparation of construction and permit documents.
Here’s what you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Professional Engineering License in Electrical Engineering.
- At least five (5) years practical leadership experience in electrical engineering healthcare design.
Additional desired qualifications:
- Experience with Florida healthcare construction codes and standards (FGI, NFPA 99, NFPA 100, ASHRAE, AHCA)
- Experience with managing medium and large-scale renovation and new construction design projects.
- Strong written, technical and interpersonal skills, commitment to client service
- Ability to lead a team through all aspects of design.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and with multiple priorities.
- Ability to effectively perform and make decisions in a fast paced and a constantly changing schedule/timeline.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit.
More about this position:
- This position pays a competitive salary + excellent benefit package to include: health, dental, vision, PTO, 401k & paid holidays.
- This position will reside near St. Petersburg, FL. No telecommute.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com or send it to the address below:
Attn: Human Resources
5240 Ward Road, Suite 200
Arvada, CO 80002