Bubba Gump Shrimp Company
The historic building at 1437 California Street was transformed into a full service restraunt specializing in shrimp. The original structure was built in the late 1800’s and required significant field verification and coordination with the owner, architects, and kitchen designers to create the specific ambiance of a Bubba Gump Restaurant. The new restaurant is 18,000 square feet, including the basement offices and storage. The main kitchen and restaurant occupies the entire first floor, while the bar and additional seating encompasses the entire second floor.