Offering a broad range of experience in hospitality design, BCER Engineering’s breadth of experience ranges from Colorado’s most luxurious resorts to Denver’s newest hotels. Design experience also includes numerous Denver premier entertainment, cultural, and leisure venues.
Featured Hospitality Projects
Aspen Snowmass Base Village
15 years ago, a plan was put in place to elevate the Aspen Snowmass Base Village to a world-class resort area. BCER’s engineers were hired in 2013 to take ownership...
Westin Hotel and Conference Center at DIA
From 2011 through 2015, BCER Engineering provided Electrical Engineering and Fire Protection services for the design and construction of the new 519-room Westin Hotel and Conference Center at Denver International...
UCCS – Village at Alpine Valley
To accommodate identified growth in student enrollment, leading the State, UCCS has added student housing and a dining hall. The UCCS Village at Alpine Valley consist of (4) individual buildings,...
More Hospitality Projects
- Aspen Snowmass Base Village
- Colorado Convention Center Expansion
- Colorado Convention Center Hotel
- Copper Club Restaurant/Event Center
- Elway’s Restaurant – The Lodge at Vail
- Four Seasons – Vail
- Great Divide
- Pinnacle Towers
- The Broadmoor Hotel – Event Center
- UCCS – Village at Alpine Valley
- Westin Hotel and Conference Center at DIA