Featured Residential Projects
Pinnacle Towers at 17th and Fillmore was a 450,000-sf project consisting of two luxury condominium towers connected by an eight-story base. The base included 400 parking spaces plus amenities. The...
BCER Engineering provided Electrical Engineering services for the Opus Development at 1490 Delgany, Denver, CO labeled Verve. Verve was designated NAIOP Colorado’s 2014 Multifamily Development of the Year and was...
CU – Williams Village Phase II Student Housing
BCER Engineering provided the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Life Safety and Fire Protection Engineering services for the 131,246 gsf., 500-bed University of Colorado at Boulder Williams Village Phase II Residence Hall...
More Residential Projects
- Atelier at University Park
- Boulder Housing – High Mar Senior Living
- CU – Williams Village East Residence Hall
- CU – Williams Village Phase II Student Housing
- Denver Housing Authority – Mariposa
- Denver Housing Authority – Park Avenue Redevelopment
- Denver Housing Authority – Thomas Canole
- Pinnacle Towers
- UCCS – Village at Alpine Valley
- UNC – West Campus Residence Hall Complex