Healthcare design is rooted deep in BCER’s history. BCER was part of the major UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion expansion project, securing our spot as a top healthcare consulting firm. BCER’s designs always put the patients’ and healthcare workers’ safety and comfort first. We treat these facilities as if our own families were seeking treatment there.
Featured Healthcare Projects
Aspen Valley Hospital
The intent of the master plan of the Aspen Valley expansion is to transform Aspen Valley Hospital into a progressive, outpatient-oriented, user-friendly medical center. The overall Master Plan consists of...
Children’s Hospital Colorado – South Campus
The approximately 180,000-sf Children’s Hospital Colorado South Campus facility is located at the corner of Plaza Drive and Lucent Blvd., south of C-470 in Highlands Ranch, CO. The facility offers...
UCHealth Hybrid Operating Room
In 2011, BCER successfully completed the Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Design for a $4 million hybrid operating room for the University of Colorado Hospital. BCER worked with Leo A. Daly...
More Healthcare Projects
- Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion
- Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion Expansion
- Aspen Valley Hospital
- Boulder Community Hospital
- CeDar – University of Colorado Hospital
- Children’s Behavioral Health Building
- Children’s Hospital Colorado – South Campus
- Denver Health – Master Plan
- McKee Cancer Center
- Medical Center of the Rockies
- Melissa Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pharmacy – Colorado Springs
- St. Anthony’s Medical MOB I & II
- Sue Anschutz-Rodgers Eye Center
- UCHealth Cancer Center – Harmony Campus
- UCHealth Hybrid Operating Room