Healthcare design is rooted deep in BCER Engineering’s history. With early beginnings at the University of Colorado Hospital, Denver Health and Hospital Authority, and Longmont United Hospital, BCER has grown into one of Colorado’s leading healthcare consultants.
Featured Healthcare Projects
UCH Cancer Center- a department of Poudre Valley Hospital
BCER provided Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical services for the development and construction of a new two-story, standalone cancer center addition for University of Colorado Health, a department of Poudre Valley Hospital. ...
Children’s Hospital Colorado – South Campus
The approximately 180,000-square-foot facility is located at the corner of Plaza Drive and Lucent Blvd., south of C-470 in Highlands Ranch, CO. The facility offers a wide range of expert...
Denver Health and Hospital Authority (DHHA) completed a Campus Master Plan focusing on both short term and long term facility growth and needs. This report determined the DHHA...
More Healthcare Projects
- Aspen Valley Hospital
- Boulder Community Hospital
- CeDar – University of Colorado Hospital
- Children’s Behavioral Health Building
- Children’s Hospital Colorado – South Campus
- DHHA – Master Plan
- Denver Health
- Longmont United Hospital – Master Plan
- McKee Cancer Center
- Medical Center of the Rockies
- Melissa Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pharmacy – Colorado Springs
- Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Institute
- Saint Anthony’s Medical Office Buildings I & II
- St. Anthony Hospital MOB I & II
- UCH Cancer Center- a department of Poudre Valley Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital – Hybrid Operating Room
- Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion
- Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion Expansion
- Longmont United Hospital