Healthcare design is rooted deep in BCER Engineering’s history. With early beginnings at the University of Colorado Hospital, Denver Health and Hospital Authority, and Longmont United Hospital, BCER has grown into one of Colorado’s leading healthcare consultants.
Featured Healthcare Projects
Aspen Valley Hospital
BCER is currently providing Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection Engineering services for the Phase III expansion and renovation of the Aspen Valley Hospital. The intent of the master plan...
Children’s Hospital Colorado – South Campus
The approximately 180,000-sf Children's Hospital Colorado South Campus facility is located at the corner of Plaza Drive and Lucent Blvd., south of C-470 in Highlands Ranch, CO. The facility offers...
UCHealth Hybrid Operating Room
In 2011, BCER successfully completed the Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Design for a $4 million hybrid operating room for the University of Colorado Hospital. BCER worked with Leo A. Daly...
More Healthcare Projects
- Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion
- Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion Expansion
- Aspen Valley Hospital
- Boulder Community Hospital
- CeDar – University of Colorado Hospital
- Children’s Behavioral Health Building
- Children’s Hospital Colorado – South Campus
- Denver Health – Master Plan
- McKee Cancer Center
- Medical Center of the Rockies
- Melissa Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pharmacy – Colorado Springs
- St. Anthony’s Medical MOB I & II
- Sue Anschutz-Rodgers Eye Center
- UCHealth Cancer Center – Harmony Campus
- UCHealth Hybrid Operating Room