Featured Municipal/Cultural Projects
Rodolfo “Corky” Gonzales Library
Denver Public Library opened the new Rodolfo “Corky” Gonzales Branch Library in early 2015 to assist them in meeting the needs of Denver’s growing community. This new two-story library is approximately...
Pikes Peak Hill Climb Museum
The Pikes Peak Hill Climb Museum is a 4,000SF addition to the existing Carriage Museum located at Broadmoor Hall on the Broadmoor campus in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The electrical supply...
BCER Engineering provided Mechanical and Electrical services for the renovations of Jefferson County’s Historic Boettcher Mansion located on top of Lookout Mountain in Golden, Colorado. The mansion was built in...
More Municipal/Cultural Projects
- Boettcher Mansion
- Boulder County Coroners Office
- Boulder County Courthouse – Plumbing Upgrade
- Boulder County Jail
- Boulder County Justice Center
- Castle Pines Library – Douglas County Libraries
- DMNS – Cooling Tower and Pre-Cooling Upgrade
- DMNS – Education Collections Facility
- Denver Art Museum Renovation
- Denver Botanic Gardens – Science Pyramid
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Littleton Trailmark Fire Station #19
- Lone Tree Library – Douglas County Libraries
- Parker Library – Douglas County Libraries
- Pikes Peak Hill Climb Museum
- Rodolfo “Corky” Gonzales Library
- Sam Gary Branch Library at Stapleton