Working with local and state municipalities is one of the many ways BCER gives back to our community. Our experience spans museums, libraries, emergency response stations, legislative buildings, and justice centers. Our engineers take pride in creating spaces that respond to community needs.
Featured Municipal/Cultural Projects
Denver Museum of Nature and Science
The 126,000sf, five level expansion project to the existing Denver Museum of Nature and Science is comprised of several museum initiatives: a below grade plinth for Museum Collections; a ground...
Douglas County – Lone Tree Library
BCER provided Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, and Fire Alarm Consulting services for three new libraries in Douglas County. Lone Tree Library is a 28,000-sf, two-story design, and welcomes guests...
Rodolfo “Corky” Gonzales Library
Denver Public Library opened the new Rodolfo “Corky” Gonzales Branch Library to help meet the needs of Denver’s growing community. This new two-story library is approximately 27,000 sf and located...
More Municipal/Cultural Projects
- Boettcher Mansion
- Boulder County Coroners Office
- Boulder County Courthouse – Plumbing Upgrade
- Boulder County Jail
- Boulder County Justice Center
- DMNS – Cooling Tower and Pre-Cooling Upgrade
- DMNS – Education Collections Facility
- Denver Art Museum Renovation
- Denver Botanic Gardens – Freyer Newman Center
- Denver Botanic Gardens – Science Pyramid
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Douglas County – Castle Pines Library
- Douglas County – Lone Tree Library
- Douglas County – Parker Library
- Littleton Trailmark Fire Station #19
- Pikes Peak Hill Climb Museum
- Rodolfo “Corky” Gonzales Library
- Sam Gary Branch Library at Stapleton