Featured Cultural/Municipal Projects
Denver Museum of Nature and Science
The 126,000sf, five level expansion project to the existing Denver Museum of Nature and Science is comprised of several museum initiatives: a below grade plinth for Museum Collections; a ground...
Rodolfo “Corky” Gonzales Library
Denver Public Library opened the new Rodolfo “Corky” Gonzales Branch Library in early 2015 to assist them in meeting the needs of Denver’s growing community. This new two-story library is approximately...
Pikes Peak Hill Climb Museum
The Pikes Peak Hill Climb Museum is a 4,000SF addition to the existing Carriage Museum located at Broadmoor Hall on the Broadmoor campus in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The electrical supply...
More Cultural/Municipal Projects
- Boettcher Mansion
- Boulder County Coroners Office
- Boulder County Courthouse – Plumbing Upgrade
- Boulder County Jail
- Boulder County Justice Center
- DMNS – Education Collections Facility
- Denver Botanic Gardens – Science Pyramid
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Littleton Trailmark Fire Station #19
- Pikes Peak Hill Climb Museum
- Rodolfo “Corky” Gonzales Library
- Sam Gary Branch Library at Stapleton