With experience on all the major Colorado University Campuses, BCER Engineering continues to provide consulting and design services to the expanding Colorado higher education market. Our team brings an understanding of the unique phasing requirements to schedule construction around the academic calendar, minimizing the impact on the students, faculty, and guests of the campus.
Featured Higher Education Projects
CU – Williams Village East Residence Hall
Adding to our ever-growing portfolio of landmark higher education projects, BCER was contracted for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection/fire alarm, and technology engineering services for CU Boulder’s newest residence hall, Williams Village East....
Rocky Vista University Medical University – Ivins, Utah
To support Rocky Vista University’s mission to provide Southern Utah with exceptional learning experiences, BCER provided mechanical, electrical, and plumbing consulting services for the new Medical School Classroom and Lab...
CSM – Marv Kay Stadium
Currently BCER is providing mechanical, electrical, and fire protection services for the Colorado School of Mines Stadium Replacement Project. This is a multi-building and field project which includes the following...
More Higher Education Projects
- AHEC – Library Master Plan & Renovation
- AHEC – Science Building
- American University of the Carribean – St. Maarten
- CSM – Marv Kay Stadium
- CSU – Industrial Science Building Renovation
- CSU – Morgan Library Renovation
- CSU – The Foundry
- CU – Denver College of Arts and Media Center (CAM)
- CU – Institute of Behavioral Sciences
- CU – Williams Village East Residence Hall
- CU – Williams Village Phase II Student Housing
- CU – Woodbury Hall
- Rocky Vista University Medical University – Ivins, Utah
- Tivoli Student Union – Rehabilitiation and Renovation
- UCCS – Cragmor Main
- UNC – Ross Hall
- UNC – West Campus Residence Hall Complex
- Western State University
- CSU – Lory Student Center – LEED Gold
- CU – Ketchum Arts and Science Building