Our team brings an understanding of the unique phasing requirements to schedule construction around the academic calendar, minimizing the impact on the students, faculty, and guests of the campus. Clients trust our expertise in higher education residence halls, athletic complexes, classrooms, laboratories, offices, and more.
Featured Higher Education Projects
CU – Williams Village East Residence Hall
BCER provided Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Technology, Fire Protection, and Fire Alarm consulting services for a new, 700- bed student life residence hall to be located on the CU Boulder Williams Village campus. The...
Rocky Vista University Medical University – Ivins, Utah
To support Rocky Vista University’s mission to provide Southern Utah with exceptional learning experiences, BCER provided Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Consulting Services for the new Medical School Classroom and Lab...
CSM – Marv Kay Stadium
The new Colorado School of Mines Stadium Replacement Project transformed the entire athletic department with the 48,000-sf Harold and Patricia Korell Athletic Center upgraded team facilities. The athletic complex contained...
More Higher Education Projects
- AHEC – Library Master Plan & Renovation
- AHEC – Science Building
- American University of the Carribean – St. Maarten
- CSM – Marv Kay Stadium
- CSU – Industrial Science Building Renovation
- CSU – Morgan Library Renovation
- CSU – The Foundry
- CU – Denver College of Arts and Media Center (CAM)
- CU – Institute of Behavioral Sciences
- CU – Williams Village East Residence Hall
- CU – Williams Village Phase II Student Housing
- CU – Woodbury Hall
- Rocky Vista University Medical University – Ivins, Utah
- Tivoli Student Union – Rehabilitiation and Renovation
- UCCS – Cragmor Main
- UNC – Ross Hall
- UNC – West Campus Residence Hall Complex
- Western State University