With experience on all the major Colorado University Campuses, BCER Engineering continues to provide consulting and design services to the expanding Colorado higher education market. Our team brings an understanding of the unique phasing requirements to schedule construction around the academic calendar, minimizing the impact on the students, faculty, and guests of the campus.
Featured Higher Education Projects
Rocky Vista University Medical University – Ivins, Utah
To support Rocky Vista University’s mission to provide Southern Utah with exceptional learning experiences, BCER provided mechanical, electrical, and plumbing consulting services for the new Medical School Classroom and Lab...
CSM – Marv Kay Stadium
Currently BCER is providing mechanical, electrical, and fire protection services for the Colorado School of Mines Stadium Replacement Project. This is a multi-building and field project which includes the following...
AHEC – Science Building
BCER Engineering provided the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Design Narrative, Construction Documents, and Construction Administrative Services for the renovation and expansion of the main science building on the Auraria Higher...
More Higher Education Projects
- AHEC – Science Building
- AHEC Library Master Plan & Renovation
- American University of the Carribean – St. Maarten
- CSM – Marv Kay Stadium
- CSU – Industrial Science Building Renovation
- CSU – Morgan Library Renovation
- CU – Institute of Behavioral Sciences
- CU – Williams Village Phase II Student Housing
- CU – Woodbury Hall
- CU Denver College of Arts and Media Center (CAM)
- Rocky Vista University Medical University – Ivins, Utah
- Tivoli Student Union – Rehabilitiation and Renovation
- UCCS – Cragmor Main
- UNC – Ross Hall
- UNC – West Campus Residence Hall Complex
- Western State University
- CSU – Lory Student Center – LEED Gold
- CU – Ketchum Arts and Science Building
- Rocky Vista University Student Housing – Ivins, Utah