CSM – Marv Kay Stadium
Currently BCER is providing mechanical, electrical, and fire protection services for the Colorado School of Mines Stadium Replacement Project. This is a multi-building and field project which includes the following components:
- New athletic complex of approximately 53,000sf of programmed building space to support sports activities.
- Athletic administration areas
- Operation and support functions
- Team facilities at the soccer stadium
- Lighting of Fields
- 3000 pre-engineered seats for the football field