General Services Administration – NRRC Building
BCER Engineering provided Mechanical and Electrical Engineering for two buildings out of six buildings in a research campus located in Fort Collins, Colorado. Colorado State University owns the land and maintains the campus for the USDA and its departments. These two buildings were designed to help the research campus be the focal point of the governmental research in the area. The buildings provide a modern working environment to house the ever-changing needs of the USDA and its departments. NRRC Building B, which is a 3-story, 103,000 sf office building, is the administrative support office for Building D. NRRC Building D is a 3-story 105,000 sf laboratory. 30% of Building D is office-type space and the other 70% is wet laboratory space. Upon completion of this facility, the USDA personnel working in the space have been responsible for a 30% increase in agricultural land utilization.