UCCS – Lane Center
The new 56,000 Lane Center for Health Sciences is located on the western edge of the University of Colorado Colorado Springs and is home to several health agencies:
- The Lane Family Senior Health Clinic operated by Peak Vista;
- The UCCS Gerontology Center;
- The UCCS HealthCircle Veteran Health and Trauma Clinic;
- The HealthCircle Center for Active Living clinic operated by the Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences; and
- The HealthCircle Peak Nutrition Clinic also operated by the Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
The center was envisioned as a central location where aging seniors can receive both medical and mental health care. Additionally, the programs will provide on-the-job training in nursing, clinical psychology, nutrition, and physical therapy. BCER designed the technology systems for the new facility, comprised of IT, telecom, audiovisual, and security infrastructure and equipment. Furthermore, BCER designed the technology-rich nutrition lab with a demonstration lab and lecture capture capabilities.